- Flexible wax formula that doesn't crack or break
- Each glue gun sealing wax stick creates about 10 wax seals
- Efficient way to create a bulk amount of wax seals
Wax seal stamps can be used for a variety of projects and crafts. Most commonly, they are used to seal greeting cards. However, they can be used in gift wrapping, scrapbooking, wedding stationery & decor, and product packaging. For creative ideas of how to use your wax seal stamp, check out our blog.
How to Use Glue Gun Sealing Wax Sticks to Create a Wax Seal:
- Gather supplies needed: wax seal stamp, wax glue gun, glue gun sealing wax sticks
- Insert glue gun sealing wax stick into wax glue gun
- Allow glue gun to heat wax* (approximately 3 minutes)
- Dispense a nickle size amount of wax on project surface (find a list of ideas here)
- Press wax seal stamp into hot melted wax, allow wax to cool** (approx. 15 seconds
- Remove wax seal stamp to reveal final design
*recommended heat setting is 60 Watt or lowest heat setting available on glue gun
**if wax seal stamp sticks to wax, let cool for longer to allow wax to completely set
Item includes: Five (5) glue gun sealing wax sticks
Wax seal turns out great if you use the provided tool to pour wax or a hot glun gun with the right setting.